Code of Conduct
EZBuildingEHS User Code of Conduct
Last Revised September 26, 2012
Your Rights and Responsibilities:
- You are solely responsible for any content You submit to or otherwise make available on the Services.
- You maintain all ownership and rights you possess with respect to content you submit to the Services. By submitting content to the Services, You grant the Company a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use content You submit in connection with providing the Services.
- You are solely responsible for any content submitted to the Services using Your account credentials and must notify the Services immediately upon becoming aware of any content You did not submit.
- You are solely responsible for any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of content You submit to or otherwise make available on the Services.
- You may not post content that is false, inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, threatening, malicious, hate speech, incites violence or contains nudity, pornography, obscenity or gratuitous violence.
- You may not use the Services for any unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or malicious purpose, including harassment, abuse or other harm to any other person or group.
- You may not use or access the Services in a way that interferes with the proper functioning of the Service, including automated use of the Services or any action that may overburden, impair or disable the Services.
- You may not bypass any restrictions on automated collection of data such as robots.txt files or other exclusion headers, including the use of scrapers, spiders, crawlers, or other data harvesting techniques.
- You may not post or post links to any virus or other malicious code that could damage, disrupt or harm another user’s computing device.
- You may not submit content in violation of copyright, trademark or privacy laws or other third party proprietary rights.