- ENVIRONMENTAL WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING
- LEADERSHIP IN ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN for EXISTING BUILDINGS (LEEB-EB) ASSESSMENTS
- ENVIRONMENTAL AUDITS
- ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE SERVICES
With a myriad of ever changing environmental laws and regulations, facility managers and maintenance personnel are challenged to respond to everyday tasks as well as stay current on all the requirements. Green Reviews specializes in staying current on all applicable federal, state, and local environmental regulations and industry standards. We’ll provide comprehensive environmental information so that you can stay focused on your goals.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING
Green Reviews provides customized environmental workshops and training on a variety of environmental issues. Our courses include Environmental Basics for Property Managers, Underground and Aboveground Storage Tanks, Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWP3), and pollution prevention at vehicle maintenance facilities. Our environmental training aids have included Fact Sheets, Posters, Web Sites, Videos, Trainer’s Guides and Compliance Handbooks.
All our courses can be tailored to your needs and can be offered onsite or through webinars.
Return to top
LEADERSHIP IN ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN for EXISTING BUILDINGS (LEEB-EB) ASSESSMENTS
LEED-EB helps building owners and operators measure operations, improvements and maintenance with the goal of maximizing operational efficiency while minimizing environmental impacts. LEED-EB certifies the operations and maintenance of the building and creates a plan for ensuring high performance over time.
If you don’t know whether LEED-EB is right for your building, Green Reviews can conduct an initial assessment of your building to determine a potential point total using the LEED-EB rating system. We evaluate the way your building is currently occupied and operated (waste management, commuting programs, maintenance policies and manuals, etc.) as well as your physical systems (equipment, design, land use, etc.) to determine if your building can meet all the prerequisites and achieve the minimum points required. Our LEED-EB assessment process can save you time and money by efficiently determining those buildings most likely to achieve LEED-EB certification.
Return to top
Our clients have come to rely upon Green Reviews to conduct comprehensive and thorough multimedia environmental compliance audits identifying all appropriate federal, state, and local regulations. We provided assistance to facility personnel in understanding how to comply with environmental regulations as well as providing in-depth client and facility specific management consulting services. Our audit program project managers have greater than 25 years’ experience in environmental compliance and regulatory consulting.
ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Green Reviews offers Program Management Services including organization-wide strategies for achieving and maintaining compliance, protocols and metrics to achieve program consistency, and root cause analysis to correct problems at their source. Our services include:
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Support for a wide variety of clients. We track and train personnel on the new EPA guidance and updates on the SPCC regulations.
- Storm Water Program Support including evaluating permitting strategies, preparing permit applications, and negotiating permit conditions with regulatory agencies.
- Hazardous Waste Management Support including preparation of Hazardous Waste Management Plans and Contingency Plans, and Integrated Environmental Management Plans (One Plan).
- Clean Air Act, Title V, and Permitting Program Support including recommending permitting strategies, preparing permit applications, and updating Title V permits.
- Tank Management Program Support including performing aboveground and underground storage tank compliance inspections and preparing tank inventories and databases for multiple installations.